This customer service training session will be held from 8:00 to 11:00 am at the Lake Tahoe Visitors Authority building.
Topics covered by this workshop:
- This fun & interactive workshop is presented by past Blue Ribbon Award Winners.
- Workshop attendees will explore:
- The service chain and your own service culture
- How you influence the perception oof our community
- Why everyone’s a concierge
- Creating momnets of misery, mediocre moments and remarkable moments
- Body language, non-verbal communication & phone etiquette
- Difficult customers and conflict resolution
Learn more and register at the Lake Tahoe South Shore Chamber of Commerce website
Thanks to Ankur Puri for being at the workshop!