Customer Service Skills for Success
List Price: unavailable
Sale Price: $53.34
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
Customer Service, 4/e by Lucas features how-to topics for the customer service professional. It covers the concepts and skills needed for success in business careers, including listening techniques, verbal and nonverbal communication, and use of technology. Emphasis is given to dealing with customer service problems and how to handle conflicts and stress. Insights and tips are also provided for customer service supervisory personnel.
No features available.
Other articles you might like:
- Great customer phone skills have not changed in 40 years
- Step Away from the Telephone, Unless You Have Skills
- The customer service ladder to success
- FAST GUIDE: 10 Success Factors of Customer Focus
- For More Success Break Your Routines and Traditions
The article was written by Kevin Stirtz