This Wednesday (June 20) the city of Stateline, NV will host a customer service seminar conducted by Laura Moriarty of Tahoe Training Partners. She will talk about customer service basics in this seminar called “The Customer Connection”.
This customer service training session will be held from 8:00 to 11:00 am at the Lake Tahoe Visitors Authority building.
Topics covered by this workshop:
- This fun & interactive workshop is presented by past Blue Ribbon Award Winners.
- Workshop attendees will explore:
- The service chain and your own service culture
- How you influence the perception oof our community
- Why everyone’s a concierge
- Creating momnets of misery, mediocre moments and remarkable moments
- Body language, non-verbal communication & phone etiquette
- Difficult customers and conflict resolution